Gray 10 Minute Concrete Repair, 1.5 gal. Pail, Coverage: 4.2 sq. ft. @ 1/2"
- Item # 15F502
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # JET-28
- Catalog Page # 1618
- UNSPSC # 31201606
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Patching Application Mortars and Patching Cements
- Item 10 Minute Concrete Repair
- Color Gray
- Container Size 1.5 gal.
- Container Style Pail
- Coverage 4.2 sq. ft. @ 1/2"
- VOC 5.5 g/l
- Flash Point 145 Degrees F
- Starts to Harden 5 to 10 min.
- Full Cure Time 10 min.
- For Use On Surface Material Concrete,Metal
- Application Use To Repair Cracks Spalls in Industrial Floors, Sub-zero Freezer and Cold Storage Floors. Also Use For Quick Turnaround Patching and Repairs.
- Characteristics Dries to A Durable, Hard Finish
- Includes 2 Pints Part A and 2 Pints Part B of 10 Minute Concrete Mender, 17 Lb Aggregate, Plastic Trowel, Rubber Gloves, Mixing Bucket, 3 Lb Dry Latex Concrete Resurfacer
- Cured Color Family Grays
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Hazardous
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.