Refrig Evacuation Pump, 6.0 cfm, 6 ft.
- Item# 5UET2
- Mfr. Model# DV-6E
- Catalog Page# 3756
- UNSPSC# 40151502
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Refrigerant Evacuation Pump
- Displacement 6.0 cfm
- HP 1/2
- Inlet Port Size 1/4" and 3/8" Flare
- Voltage 115VAC
- Amps AC 5.2
- Hz 60
- End Vacuum 25 Microns
- Overall Length 14-1/8"
- Overall Height 11-3/8"
- Overall Width 6-1/8"
- Weight 30.0 lb.
- Oil Capacity 18 oz.
- Cord 6 ft.
- Body Material Aluminum
- Includes Bottle of Oil, O-Ring Sealed Drain Valve,Thermal Overload Protection, Low Profile Rocker Switch, Check Valve, Sight Glass
Compliance and Restrictions
- JB Industries Eliminator Vacuum Pump OIPM 2014
- JB Industries Eliminator Vacuum Pump Brochure
- JB Industries Eliminator Pump Repair Parts
- JB Industries Eliminator Pump Instruction Manual
- JB Industries Eliminator Pump Spanish Instruction Manual
- JB Industries Eliminator Pump French Instruction Manual
- JB Industries Eliminator Pump Arabic Instruction Manual
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.