Heavy Duty Storage Cabinet, Black, 78" H X 36" W X 24" D, Assembled
- Item # 18H069
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # HU236BL
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 30161801
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item - Storage Cabinets Storage Cabinet
- Cabinet Style Combination Drawer
- Cabinet Strength Rating Heavy Duty
- Cabinet Height Range Full Height
- Cabinet Door Type Clearview
- Assembled/Unassembled Assembled
- Height of Cabinet 78"
- Width of Cabinet 36"
- Depth of Cabinet 24"
- Material - Cabinets Steel
- Number of Cabinet Shelves 2
- Shelf Capacity 1000 lb.
- Number of Doors 2
- Cabinet Color Black
- Mobile/Stationary Stationary
- Gauge 14
- Locking Cabinet Yes
- Locking Points 3 Points
- Cabinet Locking Mechanism Padlock Hasp
- Cabinet Handle Style Swing
- No. of Drawers 3
- Finish - Cabinets Powder Coated
- Includes Clearview Doors, (2) Adjustable Shelves, (3) Drawers
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 18H070JAMCO
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.