36 gal. Paint and Ink Cabinet, 65" x 23" x 18", Manual Door Type
- Item# 19T271
- Mfr. Model# BP36
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 46182302
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Paint and Ink Safety Cabinet
- Safety Cabinet Application Paint and Ink Cabinet
- Capacity 36 gal.
- Flammable Cabinet Type Standard
- Height 65"
- Width 23"
- Depth 18"
- Door Type Manual
- Number of Shelves 5
- Safety Cabinet Type Standard
- Number of Doors 1
- Color Red
- Material Galvanized Steel
- Finish Powder Coated
- Safety Cabinet Standards OSHA, NFPA 30, FM Approved
- Door Opening Height 59-3/4"
- Door Opening Width 20-1/8"
- Additional Shelf GS123
- Sump Capacity 2.91 gal.
- Standards OSHA, NFPA Code 30, FM
- Includes All Welded Double Wall 18 ga. Construction with 1-1/2" Insulating Air Space, 2" Leakproof Sill to Contain Leaks, Lockable Flush Mounted Handle with 2 Keys, Door Has 3 Point Locking System and Radius Edges, Door is Double Walled (14 ga. Outside and 18 ga. Inside), 4" Heavy Duty Weld Hinges with Brass Pins, Galvanized Steel Shelves Adjust On 2-1/2" Centers, Twin 2" Flame Arrester Vents, Adjustable Leveling Feet, Safety Signage In Large Red Letters, Grounding Connector, Manual Close Door Opens to a Full 180 Degrees , Chemical Storage Maximum is Class I and II 60 gal. and Class III 120 gal.
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.