Flammable Safety Cabinet,12 Gal.,Yellow
- Item # 19T253
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # BK12
- Catalog Page # 1878
- UNSPSC # 46182302
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Safety Storage Application Flammable Cabinet
- Safety Cabinet Type Under Counter
- Capacity 12 gal.
- Height 35"
- Width 24"
- Depth 22"
- Safety Cabinet Door Type Self-Closing
- Number of Cabinet Shelves 1
- Color Yellow
- Number of Doors 1
- Material Galvanized Steel
- Finish Powder Coated
- Safety Cabinet Standards OSHA, NFPA 30, FM Approved
- Door Opening Height 25-3/4"
- Door Opening Width 20-5/8"
- Additional Shelf GS222
- Sump Capacity 3.59 gal.
- Standards OSHA, NFPA Code 30, FM, UFC 79
- Includes All Welded Double Wall 18 ga. Construction with 1-1/2" Insulating Air Space, Furniture Type Kickplate is 3" Deep x 4" High, 2" Leakproof Sill to Contain Leaks, Lockable Flush Mounted Handle with (2) Keys, Door Has (3) Point Locking System and Radius Edges, Door is Double Walled (14 ga. Outside and 18 ga. Inside), 4" Heavy Duty Weld Hinges with Brass Pins, Twin 2" Flame Arrester Vents Mounted On Back Wall, Galvanized Steel Shelves Adjust On 2-1/2" Centers, Adjustable Leveling Feet, Safety Signage In Large Red Letters, Grounding Connector, Door Opens to A Full 180 Degrees , Self Close Door Shuts, Indexes and Latches Automatically As Fusible Link Melts Under Fire Conditions At 165 Degrees , Concealed Self Closing Mechanism, Chemical Storage Maximum Class I and II 60 gal. Class III 120 gal.
- Rated For Flammable Storage Yes
- Cabinet Height Range Desk or Table Height
- Item Flammable Liquid Safety Cabinet
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.