40 gal., 44" x 23" x 34", Manual Door Type
- Item # 19T245
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # BA40
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 46182302
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Product is discontinued
No alternate products can be found at this time.
- Capacity 40 gal.
- Height 44"
- Width 23"
- Depth 34"
- Safety Cabinet Door Type Manual
- Number of Cabinet Shelves 2
- Color Yellow
- Number of Doors 1
- Material Galvanized Steel
- Finish Powder Coated
- Door Opening Height 38-3/4"
- Door Opening Width 20-1/8"
- Additional Shelf GS323
- Sump Capacity 5.7 gal.
- Standards OSHA, NFPA Code 30, FM
- Includes All Welded Double Wall 18 ga. Construction with 1-1/2" Insulating Air Space, 2" Leakproof Sill to Contain Leaks, Lockable Flush Mounted Handle with 2 Keys, Door Has 3 Point Locking System and Radius Edges, Door is Double Walled (14 ga. Outside and 18 ga. Inside), 4" Heavy Duty Weld Hinges with Brass Pins, Galvanized Steel Shelves Adjust On 2-1/2" Centers, Twin 2" Flame Arrester Vents, Adjustable Leveling Feet, Safety Signage In Large Red Letters, Grounding Connector, Chemical Storage Maximum is Class I and II 60 gal. and Class III 120 gal.
- Rated For Flammable Storage Yes
- Item Safety Cabinet
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.