High Deck Pltfrm Truck, 2500 lb., Steel
- Item # 16C065
- Mfr. Model # EL360-N7
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 24101504
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item High Deck Platform Truck
- Load Capacity 2500 lb.
- Deck Material Steel
- Handle Type Removable, Tubular
- Overall Height 35"
- Overall Length 65"
- Overall Width 31"
- Caster Wheel Dia. (2) 16", (2) 12"
- Caster Wheel Material Pneumatic
- Caster Configuration Front: 3/4" Solid Rod Axle with 16" Full Pneumatic Wheels; Rear: 12" Full Pneumatic Swivel Casters, Bolted On
- Caster Wheel Width 4", 3"
- Number of Caster Wheels front: 3/4" solid rod axle with 16" full pneumatic wheels rear: 12" full pneumatic swivel casters, bolted on
- Deck Length 60"
- Deck Width 30"
- Deck Height 19"
- Frame Material Steel
- Gauge 12
- Finish Powder Coated
- Color Gray
- Includes 1-1/2" platform lips down
- Handle Pocket Location Single End
- Assembled/Unassembled Unassembled
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.