Bin Cabinet, 78" Overall Height, 60" Overall Width, Total Number of Bins 172
- Item # 18H145
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # DN260-BL
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 30161801
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Bin Cabinet
- Wall Mounted/Stand Alone Stand Alone
- Cabinet Type Bin and Shelf Cabinet
- Gauge 14 ga.
- Overall Height 78"
- Overall Width 60"
- Overall Depth 24"
- Total Capacity 2000 lb.
- Total Number of Shelves 2
- Cabinet Shelf Capacity 1000 lb.
- Cabinet Shelf W x D 58-1/2" x 21"
- Door Type Solid
- Bins per Cabinet 12
- Bin Color Yellow
- Large Cabinet Bin H x W x D 7" x 16-1/2" x 14-3/4"
- Total Number of Bins 172
- Bins per Door 160
- Small Door Bin H x W x D 3" x 4-1/8" x 7-1/2"
- Leg Height 4"
- Material Welded Steel
- Color Black
- Finish Powder Coated
- Lock Type 3 pt. Locking System
- Assembled/Unassembled Assembled
- Includes 3 Point Locking System With Padlock Hasp
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.