45 gal Flammable Cabinet, Manual Safety Cabinet Door Type, 70 in Height, 43 in Width
- Item # 19T283
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # FM45YP
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 46182302
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Shipping Weight 338.0 lbs.
- Safety Storage Application Flammable Cabinet
- Safety Cabinet Type Standard with Legs
- Capacity 45 gal
- Height 70 in
- Safety Cabinet Style Standard
- Width 43 in
- Depth 18 in
- Safety Cabinet Door Type Manual
- Number of Cabinet Shelves 2
- Color Yellow
- Number of Doors 2
- Material Galvanized Steel
- Finish Powder Coated
- Safety Cabinet Standards FM Approved, NFPA 30, OSHA
- Door Opening Height 59.75 in
- Door Opening Width 39.94 in
- Additional Shelf GS143
- Sump Capacity 5.8 gal
- Standards FM, NFPA Code 30, OSHA
- Includes 2 in Leakproof Sill to Contain Leaks, 4 in Heavy Duty Weld Hinges with Brass Pins, 4 in High Legs Allow Moving Unit with Forklift Truck, All Welded Double Wall 18 ga Construction with 1-1/2 in Insulating Air Space, Chemical Storage Maximum is Class I and II 60 gal and Class III 120 gal, Door Has 3 Point Locking System and Radius Edges, Door is Double Walled (14 ga Outside and 18 ga Inside), Galvanized Steel Shelves Adjust On 2-1/2 in Centers, Grounding Connector, Lockable Flush Mounted Handle with 2 Keys, Manual Close Doors Open to A Full 180 Degrees, Safety Signage In Large Red Letters, Twin 2 in Flame Arrester Vents
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.