30 gal. Paint and Ink Cabinet, Self-Closing Safety Cabinet Door Type, 35" Height, 34" Width
- Item # 19T263
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # BN30RP
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 46182302
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Product is discontinued
No alternate products can be found at this time.
- Safety Storage Application Paint and Ink Cabinet
- Safety Cabinet Type Standard
- Capacity 30 gal.
- Height 35"
- Safety Cabinet Style Standard
- Width 34"
- Depth 18"
- Safety Cabinet Door Type Self-Closing
- Number of Cabinet Shelves 2
- Color Red
- Number of Doors 2
- Material Galvanized Steel
- Finish Powder Coated
- Safety Cabinet Standards OSHA, NFPA 30, FM Approved
- Door Opening Height 29-3/4"
- Door Opening Width 31-1/16"
- Additional Shelf GS134
- Sump Capacity 4.49 gal.
- Standards FM, NFPA Code 30, OSHA, UFC 79
- Includes 2" Leakproof Sill to Contain Leaks, 4" Heavy Duty Weld Hinges with Brass Pins, Adjustable Leveling Feet, All Welded Double Wall 18 ga. Construction with 1-1/2" Insulating Air Space, Chemical Storage Maximum is Class I and II 60 gal. and Class III 120 gal., Concealed Self Closing Mechanism, Door Has (3) Point Locking System and Radius Edges, Door is Double Walled (14 ga. Outside and 18 ga. Inside), Galvanized Steel Shelves Adjust On 2-1/2" Centers, Grounding Connector, Indexes and Latches Automatically As Fusible Link Melts Under Fire Conditions At 165 Degrees, Lockable Flush Mounted Handle with (2) Keys, Safety Signage In Large Red Letters, Self Close Door Shuts, Twin 2" Flame Arrester Vents
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.