24 gal. Pesticide Cabinet, 65" x 18" x 23", Manual Door Type
- Item # 36WJ13
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # FL24
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 24112402
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Safety Storage Application Pesticide Cabinet
- Capacity 24 gal.
- Height 65"
- Width 18"
- Depth 23"
- Safety Cabinet Door Type Manual
- Number of Cabinet Shelves 4
- Color Green
- Number of Doors 1
- Material Steel
- Finish Powder Coated
- Safety Cabinet Standards OSHA, NFPA 30, FM Approved
- Door Opening Height 59"
- Door Opening Width 14"
- Handle Type Paddle Latch
- Additional Shelf GL123
- Sump Capacity 2.6 gal.
- Standards OSHA, NFPA Code 30, FM
- Includes (3) Adjustable Shelf, (4) Polyethylene Tray
- Rated For Flammable Storage Yes
- Green Environmental Attribute Minimum 25% Post-Consumer Recycled Content
- Item Pesticide Safety Cabinet
Compliance and Restrictions
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is Minimum 25% Post-Consumer Recycled Content.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.