22 gal Flammable Cabinet, Manual Safety Cabinet Door Type, 35 in Height, 34 in Width
- Item # 19T257
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # BM22YP
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 46182302
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Shipping Weight 199.0 lbs.
- Safety Storage Application Flammable Cabinet
- Safety Cabinet Type Standard
- Capacity 22 gal
- Height 35 in
- Safety Cabinet Style Standard
- Width 34 in
- Depth 18 in
- Safety Cabinet Door Type Manual
- Number of Cabinet Shelves 1
- Color Yellow
- Number of Doors 2
- Material Galvanized Steel
- Finish Powder Coated
- Safety Cabinet Standards FM Approved, NFPA 30, OSHA
- Door Opening Height 29.75 in
- Door Opening Width 31.06 in
- Additional Shelf GS134
- Sump Capacity 4.5 gal
- Standards FM, NFPA Code 30, OSHA, UFC 79
- Includes 2 in Leakproof Sill to Contain Leaks, 4 in Heavy Duty Weld Hinges with Brass Pins, Adjustable Leveling Feet, All Welded Double Wall 18 ga. Construction with 1-1/2 in Insulating Air Space, Chemical Storage Maximum is Class I and II 60 gal and Class III 120 gal, Door Has 3 Point Locking System and Radius Edges, Door is Double Walled (14 ga. Outside and 18 ga. Inside), Galvanized Steel Shelves Adjust On 2-1/2 in Centers, Grounding Connector, Lockable Flush Mounted Handle with 2 Keys, Safety Signage In Large Red Letters, Twin 2 in Flame Arrester Vents
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.