Welding Helmet, Shade 9 to 12, Red
- Item# 2KUV8
- Mfr. Model# 33932
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 46181703
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Auto Darkening Welding Helmet
- Lens Shade 9 to 12
- Graphics Flames
- Color Red
- Plate Height 4-1/2"
- Plate Width 5-1/4"
- Viewing Area 3.86" x 1.8"
- Headgear Ratchet
- Series WH40 Professional Variable
- Material Thermoplastic
- Grind Mode No
- Number of Arc Sensors 2
- ADF Controls Manual
- Power Source Battery
- Battery Type AAA
- Battery Life 551 hr.
- Electromagnetic Sensor No
- TIG AMP Rating 5A
- Switching Speed 1/25,000 sec.
- Features Sensitivity and delay adjustments, Technology allows unit to detect welds less than 5 amps, Built-in mag lens holder
- Standards ANSI Z87.1 and CSA Compliant
Compliance and Restrictions
This item has been restricted from sale in the following countries: Argentina, Bahrain, Brazil, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Guatemala, Honduras, Israel, Japan, South Korea, Nicaragua, Saudi Arabia, Suriname, El Salvador, Turkey, Trinidad and Tobago and Bolivarian Republic of Venezuela.
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.