WH60 Nexgen Series, Auto-Darkening Welding Helmet, 9 to 13 Lens Shade, 3.8" x 2.35" Viewing Area
- Item # 2KUV2
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 46149
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 46181703
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Welding Helmet
- Welding Helmet Type Auto-Darkening
- Lens Shade 9 to 13
- Viewing Area 3.8" x 2.35"
- Series WH60 Nexgen
- Grind Mode Yes
- Electromagnetic Sensor No
- Number of Arc Sensors 2
- Switching Speed 1/15,000 sec.
- Graphics Flames
- TIG AMP Rating 5A
- Power Source Battery and Solar
- Headgear Ratchet
- ADF Controls Digital
- Battery Type Lithium
- Battery Life 823 hr.
- Features Sensitivity and delay adjustments, Versatile 3-N-1 built-in funcation: weld, torch, grind, Amber view lens allows for enhanced clarity of weld puddle, Technology allows unit to detect welds less than 5 amps, Built-in mag lens holder
- Standards ANSI Z87.1 and CSA Compliant
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
This item has been restricted from sale in the following countries: Argentina, Bahrain, Brazil, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Guatemala, Honduras, Israel, Japan, South Korea, Nicaragua, Saudi Arabia, Suriname, El Salvador, Turkey, Trinidad and Tobago, and Bolivarian Republic of Venezuela.
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.