Replacement Welding Helmet Lens
- Item# 3MNX9
- Mfr. Model# 3004384
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 46181703
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Auto Darkening Filter
- Type WH60 Nexgen
- Characteristics Digital Controls Features Variable Shade 9-13, Sensitivity and Delay Adjustments, Four Independent Sensors Positioned to Reduce Possibility of Blockage During Weld; Replaceable Lithium Batteries (Included) with Low Battery Indicator; Versatile: 3-N-1 Built-in Function: Weld, Torch, Grind; Amber View Lens Allows for Enhanced Clarity of Weld Puddle; Technology Allows Unit to Detect Welds Less than 5 amps; Built-in Mag Lens Holder
- For Use With Jackson Safety WH10 HSL 100 or HLX 100 Welding Helmets
Compliance and Restrictions
This item has been restricted from sale in the following countries: Argentina, Bahrain, Brazil, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Guatemala, Honduras, Israel, Japan, South Korea, Nicaragua, Saudi Arabia, Suriname, El Salvador, Turkey, Trinidad and Tobago and Bolivarian Republic of Venezuela.
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.