Polyurethane Cut Resistant Gloves, ANSI/ISEA Cut Level 3 Lining, Black, Orange, 2XL, PR 1
- Item # 24ML38
- Mfr. Model # 38651
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Catalog Group # H5325
- UNSPSC # 46181504
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Cut Resistant Gloves
- ANSI/ISEA Cut Level 3
- ANSI/ISEA Abrasion Level 4
- Glove Coating Material Polyurethane
- Glove Size 2XL
- Puncture Resistant Yes
- Palm Material High Molecular-Weight Polyethylene (HMPE) Engineered Yarn with Nylon and Lycra(R) Fiber with Polyurethane Coating
- Color Black, Orange
- Cuff Knit Wrist
- Glove Coating Coverage 3/4 Dip
- Glove Hand Style Left and Right
- Glove Length 10-1/4"
- Abrasion Resistant Yes
- ANSI/ISEA Puncture Level 3
- ANSI Abrasion Cycles 8000
- ANSI Cut Grams 512
- ANSI Puncture Newtons 60
- Thumb Style Straight
- Finger Style Full
- Finger Material High Molecular-Weight Polyethylene (HMPE) Engineered Yarn with Nylon and Lycra(R) Fiber
- Stitching Material High Molecular-Weight Polyethylene (HMPE) Engineered Yarn with Nylon and Lycra(R) Fiber
- Standards ANSI Level 2/EN388 Level 3 cut resistance; Meets EN 420 standards
- Application Metal fabrication, Glass handling, Automotive assembly, Stamping and assembly
Compliance and Restrictions
This item has been restricted from sale in the following countries: Argentina, Bahrain, Brazil, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Guatemala, Honduras, Israel, Japan, South Korea, Nicaragua, Saudi Arabia, Suriname, El Salvador, Turkey, Trinidad and Tobago and Bolivarian Republic of Venezuela.
This item is restricted for international sale.
Item # 20KJ96ANSELL
Web Price $15.08 / pair