Polyurethane Cut Resistant Gloves, ANSI/ISEA Cut Level 2 Lining, Gray, Yellow, XL, PR 1
- Item # 24ML42
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 38645
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Catalog Group # H5326
- UNSPSC # 46181504
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Cut Resistant Gloves
- ANSI/ISEA Cut Level 2
- ANSI/ISEA Abrasion Level 0
- Glove Coating Material Polyurethane
- Suggested Use Environment Oily
- Glove Size XL
- Puncture Resistant No
- Palm Material High Molecular-Weight Polyethylene (HMPE) Engineered Yarn /Spandex Seamless Knit Yellow Shell with Polyurethane Coating
- Color Gray, Yellow
- Cuff Knit
- Glove Coating Coverage 3/4 Dip
- Glove Hand Style Left and Right
- Glove Length 9-3/4"
- Abrasion Resistant No
- ANSI/ISEA Puncture Level 0
- Thumb Style Straight
- Finger Style Full
- Gauge 15
- Finger Material High Molecular-Weight Polyethylene (HMPE) Engineered Yarn /Spandex Seamless Knit Yellow Shell
- Stitching Material High Molecular-Weight Polyethylene (HMPE) Engineered Yarn /Spandex Seamless Knit
- Standards ANSI Level 2/EN388 Level 2 cut resistance
- Application Metal fabrication, Glass handling, Automotive assembly, Stamping and assembly
Compliance and Restrictions
This item has been restricted from sale in the following countries: Argentina, Bahrain, Brazil, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Guatemala, Honduras, Israel, Japan, South Korea, Nicaragua, Saudi Arabia, Suriname, El Salvador, Turkey, Trinidad and Tobago, and Bolivarian Republic of Venezuela.
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.