Polyurethane Cut Resistant Gloves, ANSI/ISEA Cut Level 3, Black/Orange, 2XL, PR 1
- Item# 24ML38
- Mfr. Model# 38651
- Catalog Page# N/A
- Catalog Group# H5325
- UNSPSC# 46181504
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Cut Resistant Gloves
- Coating Material Polyurethane
- Cut Resistant Yes
- Abrasion Resistant Yes
- Puncture Resistant Yes
- ANSI/ISEA Cut Level 3
- ANSI/ISEA Abrasion Level 4
- ANSI/ISEA Puncture Level 3
- Color Black/Orange
- Cuff Knit Wrist
- Size 2XL
- ANSI Abrasion Cycles 8000
- ANSI Cut Grams 512
- ANSI Puncture Newtons 60
- Back Material High Molecular-Weight Polyethylene (HMPE) Engineered Yarn with Nylon and Lycra(R) Fiber
- Coating Coverage Palm and Knuckle
- Coating Finish Textured
- Thumb Style Straight
- Finger Style Full
- Weight .44 lb.
- Length 10.24"
- Palm Material High Molecular-Weight Polyethylene (HMPE) Engineered Yarn with Nylon and Lycra(R) Fiber with Polyurethane Coating
- Finger Material High Molecular-Weight Polyethylene (HMPE) Engineered Yarn with Nylon and Lycra(R) Fiber
- Stitching Material High Molecular-Weight Polyethylene (HMPE) Engineered Yarn with Nylon and Lycra(R) Fiber
- Standards ANSI Level 2/EN388 Level 3 cut resistance; Meets EN 420 standards
- Hand Right/Left
- Application Metal fabrication, Glass handling, Automotive assembly, Stamping and assembly
Compliance and Restrictions
This item has been restricted from sale in the following countries: Argentina, Bahrain, Brazil, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Guatemala, Honduras, Israel, Japan, South Korea, Nicaragua, Saudi Arabia, Suriname, El Salvador, Turkey, Trinidad and Tobago and Bolivarian Republic of Venezuela.
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 20KJ96ANSELL
Price $14.82 / pair
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.