12VDC Totally Enclosed Fan-Cooled Centrifugal Pump-Phase, 3/4" NPT Inlet Size
- Item # 3PET3
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 50860-0012
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 40151503
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Centrifugal Pump
- Item - Straight Centrifugal Pumps Straight Centrifugal High Flow Pump
- HP - Pumps 5/32
- Voltage - Pumps 12VDC
- Housing Material - Pumps Stainless Steel
- Inlet Size - Pumps 3/4" NPT
- Outlet Size - Pumps 3/4" NPT
- Max. Pressure - Pumps 17 psi
- Max. Head 18 ft.
- Motor Enclosure - Pumps Totally Enclosed Fan-Cooled
- Amps 21.0
- Impeller Type Anti Clog
- Impeller Material Stainless Steel
- Seal Material Carbon/Ceramic
- Length 9"
- Width 6-1/2"
- Height 5"
- Motor Type Brushed
- Max. Liquid Temp. 210 Degrees F
- GPH of Water @ 5 Ft. of Head 17
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
- Agency Compliance ISO 8846 Marine & USCG Regs.
- Duty Intermittent
- Max. GPM @ Head 20 @ 2.9 ft.
- Best Efficiency GPM @ Head 10.6 gpm @ 10 ft.
- Min. GPM @ Head 5.3 @ 15 ft.
Compliance and Restrictions
This product is not intended for potable water applications (human consumption – drinking and cooking) and has not been designed to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable water applications. This item is for use only in non-potable (non-human consumption) water applications.
This item is restricted for conveying or dispensing water for potable use (human consumption).
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.