2 oz. Epoxy Putty with Temp. Range of Up to 250 Degrees F, Off-White
- Item # 2UV86
- Mfr. Model # 8277
- Catalog Page # 2290
- UNSPSC # 31201607
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Epoxy Putty
- Type Underwater, Petro, Chemical, and Acid Resistant
- Size 2 oz.
- Container Type Stick
- Color Off-White
- Functional Cure 20 min.
- Mixing Ratio 1:1
- Shear Strength 700 psi
- Temp. Range Up to 250 Degrees F
- Work Life 2 min.
- Full Cure 20 Min.
- Application For Repairing Moist Surface and Under Water Applications Gas Tanks, Water and Fuel Cans, Pipe Repair, Ruptured Radiators, Pools and Spas, Gutters and Downspouts and Auto Body Repairs
- Characteristics Safe for use with PVC Plumbing, and potable water contact
- Includes 2-oz. Stick
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.