Refrig Evacuation Pump, 6 ft.
- Item# 3WU95
- Mfr. Model# DV-285N
- Catalog Page# 3756
- UNSPSC# 40151502
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Refrigerant Evacuation Pump
- Displacement 10.0 cfm
- HP 1/2
- Inlet Port Size 3/8", 1/4" and 1/2" Flare
- Voltage 115VAC
- Amps AC 7.7
- Hz 60
- End Vacuum 15 Microns
- Overall Length 15-5/16"
- Overall Height 12"
- Overall Width 5-5/8"
- Weight 35.3 lb.
- Oil Capacity 24 oz.
- Cord 6 ft.
- Body Material Platinum
- Includes Large Sight Glass for Improved Oil Viewing
Compliance and Restrictions
- JB Industries Platinum Vacuum Pumps OIPM
- JB Industries Platinum Vacuum Pump 1RK23 1RK24 3WU95 Replacement Parts List
- JB Industries Platinum Pump Repair Parts List
- JB Industries Platinum Pump Instruction Manual
- JB Industries Platinum Pump Spanish Instruction Manual
- JB Industries Platinum Pump French Instruction Manual
- JB Industries Platinum Pump Arabic Instruction Manual
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.