ITW BEE LEITZKE
1/2" Steel Hex Head Cap Screw, Grade 5, 5/16"-18 Dia/Thread Size, 100 PK
- Item # 6NPJ2
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # WWG-HCSCREW-031218-0500
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 31161501
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Product is discontinued
No alternate products can be found at this time.
The hex head cap screw is a common fastener in construction and machine assembly. The screw head is designed to fit ratchet or spanner torque wrenches for tightening to exact specifications. As an alternative to welds or rivets, cap screw fasteners offer easy disassembly for repairs and maintenance. Grade 5 screws are generally used in small engines.These screws are manufactured with carbon steel, which offers strength, magnetic properties, and malleability.
- Item Hex Head Cap Screw
- System of Measurement Inch
- Cap Screw Type Hex Head Cap Screw
- Basic Material Steel
- Material Grade Grade 5
- Fastener Finish Zinc Plated
- Dia./Thread Size 5/16"-18
- Fastener Length 1/2"
- Fastener Thread Direction Right Hand
- Fastener Thread Type UNC (Coarse)
- Fastener Thread Style Fully Threaded
- Fastener Industry Standards ASME B18.2.1
- Head Type Hex
- Min. Thread Length 1/2"
- Head Height 7/32"
- Head Width 1/2"
- Tensile Strength 120,000 psi
- Rockwell Hardness C25 to C34
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions