2 Face Self-Luminous Exit Sign, Red Background Color, Black Frame Color, 10 yr. Life Expectancy
- Item # 2VDE2
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # SLX-60-D-10-R
- Catalog Page # 428
- UNSPSC # 55121703
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Self-Luminous Exit Sign
- Background Color- Emergency Lighting and Exit Signs Red
- Letter Color White
- Number of Faces 2
- Life Expectancy 10 yr.
- Directional Indicators - Emergency Lighting and Exit Signs Universal Field Selectable Chevrons
- Light Technology Tritium
- Housing Material - Emergency Lighting and Exit Signs Plastic
- Primary Frame Color Black
- Height 8-1/2"
- Width 14"
- Depth 2-1/2"
- Item - Emergency Lighting and Exit Signs Self-Luminous Exit Sign
- Letter Size 3/4" Stroke x 6" H
- Mounting Universal
- Standards UL to UL 924 Standard, NFPA Life Safety Code 101
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.