Curved Jaw Locking Pliers, 7" Length, 1-1/2" Jaw Capacity, Handle Type: Plain Grip
- Item # 1A420
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 7WR
- Catalog Page # 873
- UNSPSC # 27112115
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Locking Pliers
- Plier Jaw Style Curved Jaw
- Handle Type Plain Grip
- Wire Cutter Yes
- Jaw Capacity 1-1/2"
- Jaw Thickness 5/16"
- Tether Capable Standard Tool (Accessory Needed for Tethering)
- Material Steel
- Finish Nickel Plated
- Jaw Length 1-3/16"
- Jaw Width 3/8"
- Jaw Release Lever 1-Handed
- Screw Mechanism Knurled Thumb Screw
- Features 1-Handed, Trigger less Release is 2X Easier to Open than Traditional Locking Pliers, Anti-Pinch, Non-Slip Protouch(TM) Grips Provide Comfort, Control, and Less Hand Fatigue
- Standards Government Specifications GGG-W-00649
- Includes Convenient Wire Cutter, Lock Grip Curved Jaw Pliers
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.