Locking Pliers Set, Handle Type: Plain Grip, Number of Pieces: 5
- Item # 4JA66
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 538KB
- Catalog Page # 873
- UNSPSC # 27112115
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This product is eligible for a manufacturer rebate through December 31, 2017.
Click here for rebate form and additional information.
These locking pliers feature a trigger release and adjusting screw to help assure maximum locking force. The heat-treated alloy steel construction is designed to stand up to tough use.
- Item Locking Pliers Set
- Number of Pieces 5
- Length 5", 6", 7", (2)10"
- Handle Type Plain Grip
- Tether Capable Standard Tool (Accessory Needed for Tethering)
- Includes No. 10R, 10CR, 7WR, 6LN, 5CR
- Jaw Style Curved, Straight, Long Nose
- Wire Cutter Yes
- Features Ideal for Tightening, Clamping, Twisting and Turning, Turn Screw to Adjust Pressure and Fit Work
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 1ECG5WESTWARD
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.