Socket Adapter, 1/4 Hex to 3/8 Sq., 3 In
- Item # 30TJ25
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 1899896
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 27112713
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Hex Drive Socket Adapter
- Drive Size 1/4"
- Drive Type Male Hex
- Output Drive Size 3/8"
- Output Drive Type Male Square
- Overall Length 3"
- Number of Pieces 1
- Features 1/4" Drive, Maximum Durability and Long Life with Impact Drivers Ball Retention Design for Quick-Change Applications, Forged Socket Body for Additional Strength, Black Oxide Finish Resists Corrosion and Increases Life of Bit, 1/4" Quick-Change Shank is Designed to Work with Impact Drivers, and Reduces Slipping In Standard Drill Chucks, 1/4" to 3/8" Adapter, 3" Overall Length
- For Use With Impact Drills, Cordless Drills, Corded Drills, Ratchets
- Impact Rated Yes
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.