Bar Clamp/Spreader, 12 Capacity (In.), 7 to 19-3/8 Spreading Range (In.), 3-1/4 Throat Depth (In.)
- Item# 3HGE8
- Mfr. Model# 512QCN
- Catalog Page# 868
- UNSPSC# 27112103
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Bar Clamp/Spreader
- Type 1 Handed
- Capacity (In.) 12
- Spreading Range (In.) 7 to 19-3/8
- Throat Depth (In.) 3-1/4
- Handle Material High Impact Plastic Resin
- Bar Material Heat Treated Steel
- Function Clamps Or Spreads Front, Side, And Behind The Rail, Converts With Turn Of A Knob
- Characteristics 3 Hand Pump Action, Removable/Reversible Pressure Pads
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 3HGF3Bar Clamp/Spreader, 12 Capacity (In.), 9-5/8 to 20-5/8 Spreading Range (In.), 3-3/4 Throat Depth (In.)IRWIN QUICK-GRIP
Clearance Price $54.10 / each
Item # 3HGE9Bar Clamp/Spreader, 18 Capacity (In.), 7-3/8 to 25-3/8 Spreading Range (In.), 3-1/4 Throat Depth (In.)IRWIN QUICK-GRIP
Price $57.30 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.