7"H Women's Work Boots, Composite Toe Type, Leather and Rubber Upper Material, Brown/Black, Size 6W
- Item # 20WA14
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # IA965-6W
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Catalog Group # H9251
- UNSPSC # 46181604
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Product is discontinued
No alternate products can be found at this time.
Designed with a lightweight and flexible cement construction, these steel-toe work boots feature a waterproof tumbled leather shaft with black rubber vamp, a nylon mesh lining with waterproof membrane, a removable EVA cushion insert with sponge rubber heel wedge, an EVA midsole, and a SureGrip Plus rubber outsole.Note: This footwear is designed to provide secondary protection from incidental contact with live electrical circuits. It meets F2413-11 Section 5.5 requirements and is tested to resist the application of 18,000 volts at 60 Hz for 1 minute with no current flow in excess of 1 milliampere under dry conditions. It should not be worn in explosive or hazardous areas where conductive footwear is required.
- Item Work Boots
- Toe Type Composite
- Gender Women's
- Size 6
- Footwear Width W
- Metatarsal Guard No
- Insulated No
- Waterproof Yes
- Waterproof Type Bootie
- Color Brown/Black
- Height 7"
- Footwear Closure Type Lace Up
- Liner Material Nylon Mesh
- Shank Material Steel
- Outsole Material Rubber
- Footwear Sole Pattern Siped
- Manufacturers Suggested Sole Slip Rating Best
- Chemical Resisting Sole Yes
- Completely Non Metallic No
- Non-Marking Sole Yes
- Static Dissipative No
- Electrical Hazard Rated Yes
- Conductive No
- Puncture Resistant Insole No
- Metal Chip Resisting Sole No
- Oil Resisting Sole Yes
- Chain Saw Cut Resistant No
- Ninety Degree Heel No
- Wide Toe Cap No
- Removable Insole Yes
- Insole System EVA Cushion Insert w/Sponge Rubber Heel Wedge
- Non Metallic Upper No
- Max. Heat Rating 200 Degrees F
- Footwear Construction Type Cement
- Heel Height Less Than 1/2"
- Footwear Shank Type None
- Upper Boot Material All Leather
- Upper Material Description All Leather
- Satra Slip Test Results- Dairy Tile Oily Wet Not Tested
- Satra Slip Test Results- Dairy Tile Oily Not Tested
- Satra Slip Test Results- Dairy Tile Dry Not Tested
- Satra Slip Test Results- Dairy Tile Wet Not Tested
- Mark II Slip Test Results- Dairy Tile Oily 0.68
- Mark II Slip Test Results- Dairy Tile Dry 0.94
- Mark II Slip Test Results- Dairy Tile Wet 0.88
- Mark II Slip Test Results- Dairy Tile Oily Wet 0.67
- Style Number 965
- ASTM Footwear Class F2413-11 I/75 C/75
- CSA Footwear Standard Not Specified
- Standards F2413-11
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions