4"H Men's Moc Toe Work Boots, Steel Toe Type, Leather Upper Material, Black, Size 7-1/2M
- Item # 20VY61
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # IA3288-7.5M
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Catalog Group # H9242
- UNSPSC # 46181604
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Product is discontinued
No alternate products can be found at this time.
Designed with a lightweight and flexible cement construction, these steel-toe work boots feature abrasion-resistant TecTuff leather, a moisture-wicking nylon mesh lining, a removable molded polyurethane dual-density cushion insert, an EVA cushion midsole, and a rubber outsole. The nonmetallic eyelets are designed to help reduce the possibility of marking or scratching work surfaces.The FlexMet internal metatarsal guard combines a firm, flexible nylon and plastic molded guard with a molded polyurethane cushion beneath the guard. The guard has serrations for increased flexibility. The cushion absorbs the shock of impact and provides a soft cushion when flexing.Note: This footwear is designed to provide secondary protection from incidental contact with live electrical circuits. It meets F2413-11 Section 5.5 requirements and is tested to resist the application of 18,000 volts at 60 Hz for 1 minute with no current flow in excess of 1 milliampere under dry conditions. It should not be worn in explosive or hazardous areas where conductive footwear is required.
- Item Moc Toe Work Boots
- Toe Type Steel
- Gender Men's
- Size 7-1/2
- Footwear Width M
- Metatarsal Guard Internal
- Insulated No
- Waterproof No
- Color Black
- Footwear Closure Type Lace Up
- Liner Material Nylon Mesh
- Shank Material Plastic
- Midsole Material EVA
- Outsole Material Rubber
- Footwear Sole Pattern Siped
- Manufacturers Suggested Sole Slip Rating Better
- Chemical Resisting Sole Yes
- Completely Non Metallic No
- Non-Marking Sole Yes
- Static Dissipative No
- Electrical Hazard Rated Yes
- Conductive No
- Puncture Resistant Insole No
- Metal Chip Resisting Sole Yes
- Oil Resisting Sole Yes
- Chain Saw Cut Resistant No
- Ninety Degree Heel No
- Wide Toe Cap No
- Removable Insole Yes
- Insole System Removable F2 PU Cushion Insert
- Non Metallic Upper Yes
- Max. Heat Rating 300 Degrees F
- Footwear Construction Type Cement
- Heel Height Less Than 1/2"
- Footwear Shank Type None
- Upper Boot Material All Leather
- Upper Material Description All Leather
- Satra Slip Test Results- Dairy Tile Oily Wet Not Tested
- Satra Slip Test Results- Dairy Tile Dry Not Tested
- Satra Slip Test Results- Dairy Tile Wet Not Tested
- Mark II Slip Test Results- Dairy Tile Dry 0.75
- Mark II Slip Test Results- Dairy Tile Wet 0.60
- Mark II Slip Test Results- Dairy Tile Oily Wet 0.30
- Style Number 3288
- ASTM Footwear Class F2413-11 I/75 C/75
- CSA Footwear Standard Not Specified
- Standards F2413-11
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions