Polypropylene Packaging Tape, Hot Melt Resin Adhesive, 1.90 mil Thick, 48mm X 1371m
- Item # 23M172
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # F4095-05G
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 31201517
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Packaging Tape
- Tape Application Machine
- Tape Backing Material Polypropylene
- Tape Adhesive Hot Melt Resin
- Tape Thickness 1.90 mil
- Tape Width 48mm
- Tape Length 1371m
- Tape Shape Continuous Roll
- Tape Color Clear
- Min. Tape Performance Temp. -10 Degrees F
- Max. Tape Performance Temp. 140 Degrees F
- Tape Tensile Strength 27 lb./in.
- Tape Adhesive Strength 32 oz./in.
- Tape Core Diameter 3"
- Tape Elongation 85%
- Shear Strength 7000 min.
- Legend No Legend
- Tape Paper Weight Not Rated
- Series 7100
- Standards Complies with the Federal Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act, CFR Title 21, Subpart B, Par. 175.105 (covers the use of pressure-sensitive adhesives and tapes for 'indirect contact' food packaging, such as box sealing). CID A-A-1684C.
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 23M240IPG
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.