Photocontrol, 105 to 305VAC Voltage, 1800 Max. Wattage, 1/2"-14 NPSM Thread Mounting
- Item # 49ZZ48
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # EK4436SM
- Catalog Page # 408
- UNSPSC # 39121524
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Photocontrol
- Mounting 1/2"-14 NPSM Thread
- Voltage 105 to 305VAC
- Max. Wattage 1800
- Max. Incandescent Amps 15.0
- Max. Ballast Amps 15.0 to 6.5
- Foot Candles On 1.5
- Foot Candles Off 2.25
- Color Gray
- Temp. Range -40 Degrees to 158 Degrees F
- Length 2-11/16"
- Width 3-3/4"
- Depth 2-1/4"
- Enclosure Type Raintight
- Contact Form SPST
- Housing Material Die-Cast Metal
- Setting Dusk to Dawn
- For Use With Outdoor Lighting, Flood Lights and Security Lighting, LED Fixture
- Description/Special Features 10,000 ON/OFF Switching Cycles, 15 yr. Design Life, LED Rated
- Standards ANSI C136.24, ANSI/UL773A, CSA
- Includes Lock Nut and Light Shield
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 8 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.