Network Video Recorder,180W,4 TB
- Item # 35MC93
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # TVN-1008S-4T
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 46171621
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Product is discontinued
No alternate products can be found at this time.
NVR is a software program that records video in a digital format to a USB flash drive, SD memory card, or other mass storage device. NVRs are similar to DVRs, but NVRs take video input over a network, as opposed to directly connecting to the NVR via a capture card or tuner. The video is streamed to the NVR for storage or remote viewing. An NVR contains no dedicated video capture hardware. Before installing an NVR, determine if the NVR software will run on a workstation or if a server required.
- Item Network Video Recorder
- Number of IP Camera Inputs 8
- Resolution 1920 x 1080
- Recording Time Up to 15 days
- Included Hard Drive Size 4 TB
- Height 3-7/64"
- Width 14-1/4"
- Depth 13-1/64"
- Max. Frames Per Second 30
- Power Required 100 to 240VAC
- Video Export Function USB, External HDD, Network
- Network Interface 10/100/1000 mbps
- Dwell Time Settings 3 to 300 sec.
- Recording Modes Time Lapse, Event, Alarm, Motion
- Viewing Types Full Screen, Multi-Screen or Sequential Switching with Preview, Playback, Local Display, Remote Viewer, Mobile Viewer
- Video Compression Format H.264
- Video Output VGA, HDMI
- Operating Temp. 14 Degrees to 131 Degrees F
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions