Eff,Control,A/C Sys Larger Than 5 Ton
- Item # 4HVJ9
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 2400
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 39121510
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Product is discontinued
No alternate products can be found at this time.
- Item Energy Efficiency And Economizing Control
- Type Commercial Air Conditioning Electrical Consumption Economizer
- Application Packaged, Split, Roof Top, Air Conditioning Larger than 5 ton
- Voltage 24/120/208-220
- Control Circuit 24 Vac/Dc, 115/220 Vac
- Contact Rating 10 Amps At 220V
- Contact General Purpose
- Operating Temp. Range (F) 32 To 120 Deg F
- Height (In.) 4
- Width (In.) 4
- Depth (In.) 2
- Mounting Any Position Using The Molded Male 1/2" Conduit Fitting
- Display 1 Line Backlit
- Characteristics Illuminated LCD Display Shows Run Time Hours, Economizing Hours, Operating Modes And System Diagnostics, Once Installed No Programming Or Follow-Up Visits Required, Microprocessor Based Control, Fail-Safe Operation, Will Not Void The Compressor Manufacturers Warranty
- Function Reduces Maintenance And Extends Compressor Life, Determines The Cooling Demand And Thermal Characteristics Of The Entire Air Conditioning System By Analyzing The Compressor Cycle Pattern, And Dynamically Modifies The Pattern To Provide The Required Amount Of Cooling In The Most Efficient Manner. This Is Accomplished In Real Time By Delaying The Start Of The Next Compressor On Cycle By An Amount Determined By The Cooling Demand Analysis. These New Patterns Also Result In Less Frequent And More Efficient Compressor Cycles, Control Electrically Augments The Existing Controls, And Will Not Cause The Compressor To Run Unless The Existing Thermostat Is Calling For It To Do So, Improves The Electrical Efficiency Of Air Conditioning Systems, By Supplementing The Antiquated On/Off Action Of The Thermostat, Even A Programmable One, With The Analysis And Control Capabilities Of A Computer
- Includes Mounting Bracket 4HVK8 (4010)
- Special Information No Relays, Transformers Or Maintenance Required, Programming Not Normally Required, But Features And Parameters Are Easily Changed. No Programming Tools Necessary.
- Agency Compliance UL U.S. And Canada, Ce
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 15 Years
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.