Eff,Economy Control,Hot water Heat Sys
- Item # 4HVJ5
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 1220
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 39121510
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Energy Efficiency And Economizing Control
- Type Light Commercial Hot Water Heating System Fuel Economizer
- Application Boilers 400 Mbh to 2.5Million Btu
- Voltage 24/120/208-220
- Control Circuit 24 Vac/Dc, 115/220 Vac
- Contact Rating 10 Amps At 220V
- Contact General Purpose
- Operating Temp. Range (F) 32 To 120 Deg F
- Height (In.) 4
- Width (In.) 4
- Depth (In.) 2-1/2
- Mounting Any Position Using The Molded Male 1/2" Conduit Fitting
- Display 2 Line Backlit
- Characteristics Simple Programming Via Sensor, LCD Readout, Which Displays The Fuel Consumption Savings And Other Useful Information Relative To The Units Status, System Temperatures And Diagnostics, All Of Which Are Useful During Routine System Maintenance
- Function Save Energy By Adjusting The Burner Run Pattern To Match The Systems Heat Load, Its Action Is Similar To The Industry-Accepted Method Of Outdoor-Air Temperature Reset Control, But Does Not Require An Outdoor-Air Temperature Sensor Or The Need To Profile The Building In Order To Adjust The Reset Control Properly
- Includes 4HVK3 (4002A)
- Special Information No Relays, Transformers Or Maintenance Required, Programming Not Normally Required, But Features And Parameters Are Easily Changed. No Programming Tools Necessary.
- Agency Compliance UL U.S. And Canada, Ce
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 15 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.