4 ft. Thin Wall Medical Grade Heat Shrink Tubing Acrylate Olefin, Shrink Ratio 2:1
- Item # 4WMV3
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # HS-714 1/2 Blk 48
- Catalog Page # 372
- UNSPSC # 39121711
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Product is discontinued
No alternate products can be found at this time.
- Item Heat Shrink Tubing, Medical Grade
- Shrink Tubing Type Medical Grade Heat Shrink Tubing
- Shrink Tubing Wall Type Thin Wall
- Shrink Tubing Material Acrylate Olefin
- Flame Retardant No
- Shrink Tubing Adhesive Lined No
- Shrink Tubing Usable Temp. Range -67 Degrees to 250 Degrees F
- Shrink Ratio 2:1
- Use Shrink Tubing With Wire Size 6 to 1 AWG
- Shrink Tubing I.D. Before Shrinking 0.500"
- I.D. After Shrinking 0.250"
- Shrink Tubing Wall Thickness After Shrinking 0.025"
- Shrink Tubing Length 4 ft.
- Color Black
- Min. Shrink Temp. 212 Degrees F
- Max. Voltage Not Applicable
- Features Abrasion Resistant, Cut-Through Resistant, Puncture Resistant
- Standards USP XXII, NF XVII Class VI
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.