4 ft. Thin Wall Heat Shrink Tubing Modified Elastomer, Shrink Ratio 2:1
- Item # 4WNE7
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # HS-VTN 5/8 Blk 48
- Catalog Page # 372
- UNSPSC # 39121711
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Product is discontinued
No alternate products can be found at this time.
- Item Heat Shrink Tubing
- Shrink Tubing Type Heat Shrink Tubing
- Shrink Tubing Wall Type Thin Wall
- Shrink Tubing Material Modified Elastomer
- Flame Retardant No
- Shrink Tubing Adhesive Lined No
- Shrink Tubing Usable Temp. Range -67 Degrees to 392 Degrees F
- Shrink Ratio 2:1
- Use Shrink Tubing With Wire Size 5 to 3/0 AWG
- Shrink Tubing I.D. Before Shrinking 0.625"
- I.D. After Shrinking 0.313"
- Shrink Tubing Wall Thickness After Shrinking 0.042"
- Shrink Tubing Length 4 ft.
- Color Black
- Min. Shrink Temp. 347 Degrees F
- Max. Voltage 600V
- Features Acid Resistant, Corrosive Chemicals Resistant, Fuel Resistant, Lubricant Resistant, Solvent Resistant
- Standards AMS-DTL-23053/13, MIL-R-46846, Type III, Class 1, RoHS
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.