Blue Paint, Flat Finish, 80 sq. ft./gal. Coverage, Size: 5 gal.
- Item# 6GWE2
- Mfr. Model# TRC285099-05
- Catalog Page# 1735
- UNSPSC# 31211508
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Paint
- Base Type Solvent
- Resin Type Acrylic
- Color Family Blues
- Color Blue
- Finish Flat
- Size 5 gal.
- VOC Content Less Than 100g/L
- Coverage 80 sq. ft./gal.
- Exposure Conditions Exterior
- Dry Time 15 min. to 1 hr.
- Dry Time Recoat 3 to 4 hr.
- Cure Time 7 days
- Application Temperature 50 Degrees to 95 Degrees F
- Application Method Roll, Squeegee
- For Use With Tennis Courts, Concrete, Asphalt, Bituminous-Based Composition Surfaces, Wood
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 6GWE1INSL-X BY BENJAMIN MOORE
Price $210.75 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.