White Paint, Semi-Gloss Finish, 250 to 300 sq. ft./gal. Coverage, Size: 5 gal.
- Item # 6GWA0
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # CR2610099-05
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 31211504
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Paint
- Base Type Solvent
- Resin Type Chlorinated Rubber
- Color Family Whites
- Color White
- Finish Semi-Gloss
- Size 5 gal.
- VOC Content Less Than 570g/L
- Coverage 250 to 300 sq. ft./gal.
- Exposure Conditions Interior/Exterior
- Dry Time 15 min.
- Dry Time Recoat 24 hr.
- Cure Time 7 to 14 days
- Application Temperature 50 Degrees to 100 Degrees F
- Application Method Brush, Roll, Spray
- For Use With Concrete, Gunnite, Marcite, Pools, Fresh or Salt Water
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Flammable Liquid
This item has been restricted from sale in the following states: CT, DC, DE, IL, IN, MA, MD, ME, NH, NJ, NY, OH, PA, RI, and VA.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 6GWA1INSL-X BY BENJAMIN MOORE
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.