LED Keychain Flashlight, Plastic, Maximum Lumens Output: 6, Green, 1.85"
- Item # 3XET2
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # CB-G
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 39111702
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Keychain Flashlight
- Flashlight Grade Industrial
- Safety Rated Not Safety Rated
- Light Technology LED
- Flashlight Battery Size CR2016
- Flashlight Battery Type Lithium-Ion
- Rechargeable No
- Length 1.85"
- Body Dia. 0.33"
- Lumens 6/1
- Lumens Range 0 to 49
- Maximum Lumens Output 6
- Run Time on High Setting 22 hr.
- Body Color Green
- Flashlight Body Material Plastic
- Number of Batteries 2
- Batteries Included Yes
- Battery Burn Time 22 hr.
- Lamp Life 50,000 hr.
- Switch Type Push Button
- Lens Material Polycarbonate
- Beam Distance 15m
- Light Output Modes High / Low
- Flashlight Beam Type Fixed
- Special Light Output Mode Strobe
- Water Penetration Rating IPX4
- Standards ANSI/NEMA FL1
- Manufacturers Warranty Length Limited Lifetime
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
This item has been restricted from sale in the following states: AK, GU, HI, and PR.
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.