LED Keychain Flashlight, Plastic, Maximum Lumens Output: 6, Black, 1.85"
- Item# 2XUZ1
- Mfr. Model# BB-W
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 39111702
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Keychain Flashlight
- Flashlight Grade General Purpose
- Safety Rated Not Safety Rated
- Lamp Type LED
- Flashlight Battery Size CR2016
- Flashlight Battery Type Lithium-Ion
- Rechargeable No
- Number of Batteries 2
- Batteries Included Yes
- Battery Burn Time 22 hr.
- Length 1.85"
- Body Dia. 0.33"
- Lumens 6/1
- Lumens Range 0 to 49
- Run Time on High Setting 22 hr.
- Maximum Lumens Output 6
- Lamp Life 50,000 hr.
- Body Color Black
- Body Material Plastic
- Switch Type Push Button
- Beam Distance 15m
- Light Output Modes High / Low
- Flashlight Beam Type Fixed
- Special Light Output Mode Strobe
- Water Penetration Rating IPX4
- Standards ANSI/NEMA FL1
- Manufacturers Warranty Length Limited Lifetime
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.