UV Industrial Mini Flashlight, Aluminum, Silver, 4.75"
- Item# 33H456
- Mfr. Model# X5DMB-HUVT
- Catalog Page# 664
- UNSPSC# 39111702
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Mini Flashlight
- Flashlight Grade Industrial
- Safety Rated Not Safety Rated
- Lamp Type UV
- Flashlight Battery Size CR123A
- Flashlight Battery Type Lithium-Ion
- Rechargeable No
- Number of Batteries 2
- Batteries Included Yes
- Battery Burn Time 17.5/85 hr.
- Length 4.75"
- Body Dia. 0.87"
- Lumens Range 0 to 49
- Run Time on High Setting 17.5 hr.
- Lamp Life 1000 hr.
- Body Color Silver
- Body Material Aluminum
- Switch Type Push Button
- Lens Material Glass
- Impact Resistance Yes
- Light Output Modes High / Low
- Water Penetration Rating IPX4
- Standards ANSI/NEMA FL1
- Drop Rating 1m
- Manufacturers Warranty Length Limited Lifetime
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 33H457INOVA
Price $35.25 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.