Aluminum Nitrile Single Double Diaphragm Pump, 35 gpm, 120 psi
- Item # 5XA67
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 650715-C
- Catalog Page # 2715
- UNSPSC # 40151548
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Double Diaphragm Pump
- Pump Operation Type Air Operated
- Max. Flow 35 gpm
- Max. Temp - Pumps 150 Degrees F
- Housing Material - Pumps Aluminum
- Inlet/Outlet Size 3/4"
- Connection Style NPT
- Air Inlet Size 1/4" FNPT
- Diaphragm Material - Pumps Nitrile
- Agency Compliance ATEX, CE, RoHS, REACH
- Valve Type Ball
- Max. Flow GPM 35
- Max. Operating Pressure 120 psi
- Ball Material Acetal
- Check Seat Material Polypropylene
- Max. Dia. Solids 1/8"
- Manifold Connection Single
- Length 15-1/4"
- Width 17-7/8"
- Height 11-3/4"
- Self-Priming Dry 20 ft.
- Self-Priming Wet 30 ft.
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 5 yr.
- Includes Aluminum Center Body, Aluminum Outlet Manifold, Stainless Steel Inlets, Nitrile Diaphragms and Acetal Balls
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.