Air Inlet Pressure (PSI): 90, Discharge Port (In.): 2-1/2 NPTF, Max. Head (Ft.): 90
- Item # 5VD15
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # P237A1-EU
- Catalog Page # 2675
- UNSPSC # 40151512
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Pump
- Inlet 3/4" NPTF
- Air Inlet Pressure (PSI) 90
- GPM of Water @ 5 Ft. of Head 90
- GPM of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head 85
- GPM of Water @ 15 Ft. of Head 80
- GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head 75
- GPM of Water @ 30 Ft. of Head 70
- GPM of Water @ 40 Ft. of Head 65
- GPM of Water @ 50 Ft. of Head 180
- GPM of Water @ 60 Ft. of Head 160
- GPM of Water @ 70 Ft. of Head 100
- Impeller Material Cast Iron
- GPM of Water @ 80 Ft. of Head 40
- Housing Material Cast Iron
- Max. Head 90 ft.
- Agency Compliance CE
- Base Material Cast Iron
- Diameter 11"
- Discharge NPT 2-1/2" F
- Handle No
- Length 8-3/4"
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 5 years
- Max. Dia. Solids 1/4"
- Width 11"
- Height 17-5/8"
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 6WY64SANDPIPER
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.