2" General Purpose Pressure Gauge, 0 to 160 psi
- Item# 4PJU9
- Mfr. Model# 104500
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 41112403
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Pressure Gauge
- Gauge Application General Purpose
- Gauge Nominal Dial Size 2"
- Basic Gauge Case Material Plastic
- Gauge Connection Type MNPT
- Gauge Connection Size 1/8"
- Gauge Connection Location Back
- Gauge Primary Range Units psi
- Gauge Primary Range Values 0 to 160
- Pressure and Vacuum Gauge Type Pressure Gauge
- Gauge Panel Mountable No
- Liquid Filled No
- Gauge Primary Range Smallest Graduation 5
- Gauge Case Material Plastic
- Gauge Case Color Stainless Steel
- Gauge Lens Material Polycarbonate
- Basic Gauge Lens Material Plastic
- Operating Temp. Range 0 Degrees to 150 Degrees F
- Calibration Certificate Included No
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 2 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.