1/2" Cordless Impact Wrench Kit, 20.0 Voltage, 780 ft.-lb. Max. Torque, Battery Included
- Item# 24K079
- Mfr. Model# W7150-K2
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 27112713
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Cordless Impact Wrench Kit
- Drive Configuration Straight
- Battery Included / Bare Tool Battery Included
- Voltage 20.0
- Drive Size 1/2"
- No Load RPM 0 to 1900
- Blows per Minute 0 to 2300
- Cordless Tool Battery Type Li-Ion
- Tool Length 9-3/8"
- Tool Weight 6.8 lb.
- Max. Torque 780 ft.-lb.
- Clutch Style Impact
- Handle Type Ergonomic
- Features Hex
- Includes (2) 20V Li-Ion Batteries, Battery Charger, Auxiliary USB Port, Carry Case
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
This item is restricted for international sale.
- Ingersoll-Rand W7000 Series Cordless Impact Wrench Brochure
- Ingersoll-Rand W7000 Series Cordless Impact Wrench Product Information
- Ingersoll-Rand W7000 Series Cordless Impact Wrench Parts Diagram
- Ingersoll-Rand W7000 Series Cordless Impact Wrench Literature Pack
- Ingersoll-Rand W7000 Series Cordless Impact Wrench User Manual
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.