31-1/2"H Piston Motor Air Winch for Pulling with 13,000 lb. 1st Layer Load Capacity
- Item # 3CPE2
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 47623779001
- Catalog Page # 1123
- UNSPSC # 24101608
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Air Winch
- Winch Type Pulling
- Series 3rd Generation Force 5
- Winch Gear Type 1-Stage Planetary
- Control Type Lever Control
- Motor Type Piston Motor
- Winch Gear Ratio 40:1
- Air Consumption 700 scfm
- Required Pressure 90 psi
- (F)NPT Inlet 1-1/4"
- Hose Size 1-1/2"
- 1st Layer Load Capacity 13,000 lb.
- 1st Layer Line Speed 38.0 fpm
- 2nd Layer Line Pull 11,910 lb.
- 2nd Layer Line Speed 42 fpm
- 3rd Layer Line Pull 10,872 lb.
- 3rd Layer Line Speed 46 fpm
- 4th Layer Line Pull 10,000 lb.
- 4th Layer Line Speed 50 fpm
- 5th Layer Line Pull 9258 lb.
- 5th Layer Line Speed 54 fpm
- Recommended Wire Rope Dia. 3/4"
- Max. Length of Recommended Wire Rope 1200 ft.
- Overall Height 31-1/2"
- Overall Width 28-1/32"
- Overall Length 58-1/2"
- Standards ANSI / ASME B30.16, B30.7, CE
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 3CPE3INGERSOLL RAND
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.