Industrial Duty Air Impact Wrench, 1-1/2" Square Drive Size 1600 to 3900 ft.-lb.
- Item # 1FYD4
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 3955B2TI
- Catalog Page # 2501
- UNSPSC # 27112713
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item - Air Impact Wrenches Air Impact Wrench
- Drive Size - Air Tools 1-1/2" Square
- Body Style - Air Tools D-Handle
- Retainer Type - Air Impacts Thru Hole
- Torque Range 1600 to 3900 ft.-lb.
- Max. Torque 5000 ft.-lb.
- Anvil Type - Air Impacts Standard
- Duty Cycle - Air Tools Industrial Duty
- Blows per Minute - Air Tools 700
- Air Inlet Size - Air Tools 1/2" NPT
- Max. Bolt Capacity 1-1/2"
- Average CFM @ 15 Second Run Time 15.00
- CFM @ Full Load 80.0
- Free Speed 2750 rpm
- Required Pressure 90 psi
- Min. Hose Size 3/4"
- Overall Length 16-1/2"
- Housing Material Titanium
- Features (7) Vane Reverse Biased Motor, Variable Speed Lever Style Throttle, Twin Hammer Mechanism
- Tool Weight 34.6 lb.
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.