20.0 Volt Cordless Grease Gun, 6250 psi, 50.0 Strokes per oz., Cartridge, Bulk, Suction Loading, Fle
- Item # 32NL81
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # LUB5130-K12
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 27112901
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Cordless Grease Gun
- Battery Included / Bare Tool Battery Included
- Voltage 20.0
- Grease Gun Loading Method Bulk,Cartridge,Suction
- Grease Gun Handle Style Pistol Grip
- Nozzle Extension Type Flex Hose
- Strokes Per Oz. 50.0
- Max. Operating Pressure 6250 psi
- Cartridge Capacity 14 oz.
- Bulk Capacity 16 oz.
- Hose Length 30"
- Tube Color Silver
- Tube Material Steel
- Tool Length 19"
- Application Lubricating Grease Fittings
- Features Electronic Shutdown and High Pressure LED Indicator, Ergonomic Handle with Comfort Grip, 3-Way Load System, Rugged Impact and Chemical Resistant Housing
- Includes Li-Ion Battery, Charger, Carrying Case
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.