Air Powered, Impact Wrench, 90 psi, 1475 ft.-lb. Fastening Torque
- Item # 5LA60
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 295A
- Catalog Page # 2502
- UNSPSC # 27131501
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 24.55 lbs.
Country of Origin China Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
This pistol-style air impact wrench offers comfort and control at multiple angles. It uses pneumatic pressure to deliver high amounts of torque to nuts and bolts. Use in automotive, basic maintenance, and light production applications.
- Item Impact Wrench
- Power Source Air Powered
- Air Consumption 11 cfm
- Air Inlet 1/2" NPT
- Air Pressure 90 psi
- Max. Air Pressure 100 psi
- Min. Air Pressure 90 psi
- Min. Hose Size 3/4 in
- Exhaust Location Bottom
- Duty Rating General Duty
- Breakaway Torque 1475 ft.-lb.
- Fastening Torque 1475 ft.-lb.
- Free Speed 5250 rpm
- Impact Rated Yes
- Impact Sound Level 101dB
- Impacts per Minute 700
- Number of Speed Settings Continuous
- Power to Weight Ratio 66.1 ft.-lb./lb.
- Max. Bolt Capacity 1 in
- Drive Size 1" Square
- Drive Type Standard
- Retainer Type Friction Ring, Through Hole
- Clutch Style Rocking Dog
- Tool Style Full-Size
- Vibration Level 8.6 m/s²
- Overall Length 11-1/2"
- Handle Material Aluminum
- Housing Material Aluminum
- Handle Type Pistol Grip
- Tool Brand Ingersoll Rand
- Built-In Light No
- Features Top Mounted Handle, (3) Position Tongue Management Power Regulator, Feather Touch Trigger
- Tool Weight 22.3 lb.
- Standards EN ISO 28927-2, EN ISO15744, EN ISO11148-6
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?