Air Powered, Impact Wrench, 90 psi, 2000 ft.-lb. Fastening Torque
- Item # 460P02
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 2850MAX
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 27131501
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 21.88 lbs.
Country of Origin China Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
This air impact wrench is ideal for automotive, basic maintenance, and production applications. The D-shaped handle allows users to maintain control and pressure directly on the tool in line with the direction of operation.
- Item Impact Wrench
- Power Source Air Powered
- Air Consumption 56 cfm
- Air Inlet 1/2" NPT
- Air Pressure 90 psi
- Max. Air Pressure 100 psi
- Min. Air Pressure 90 psi
- Min. Hose Size 3/4"
- Exhaust Location Top
- Duty Rating General Duty
- Breakaway Torque 2100 ft.-lb.
- Fastening Torque 2000 ft.-lb.
- Free Speed 5500 rpm
- Impact Rated Yes
- Impact Sound Level 97dB
- Impacts per Minute 770
- Number of Speed Settings Continuous
- Power to Weight Ratio 108.2 ft.-lb./lb.
- Max. Bolt Capacity 1"
- Drive Size 1" Square
- Drive Type Extended
- Retainer Type Friction Ring, Through Hole
- Clutch Style Twin Hammer
- Tool Style Full-Size
- Vibration Level 12.6 m/s²
- Overall Length 13"
- Handle Material Aluminum
- Housing Material Aluminum, Composite
- Handle Type D-Handle
- Tool Brand Ingersoll Rand
- Built-In Light No
- Features Highly Engineered Design, 360 Degrees Adjustable Handle
- Tool Weight 19.4 lb.
- Standards EN ISO28927-2:2009, EN ISO 15744:2008, EN ISO 11148-6:2012
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?